(Land Arrangement only)
3D2N VIETNAM TOUR (KODE : P-VIET 1)
Price in US DOLLARS | Seat-In-Coach | Departure: Every Thursday & Saturday | Min. 02 Persons | Valid until October 2013
Day 1 ARRIVE SAIGON
Upon arrival, transfer directly to check-in hotel (without Guide). Free to go shopping at Ben Thanh Night Market.
Day 2 SAIGON
Breakfast at hotel. Private trip to Cu Chi Tunnels, well-known under American War Time – an underground network of 200km long. During the war for independence, Vietnamese guerillas built the labyrinth of narrow tunnels virtually underneath U.S bases, using them to hide during bombing raids and to stage surprise attacks and Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer back to Saigon for City tour: Reunification Palace (former Presidential Palace), Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, War Museum. Go back to hotel. Free at leisure.
Day 3 DEPART FROM SAIGON
Breakfast at hotel. Then, free time or Join optional tour. After that, transfer to airport for departure.
- 2 nights accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Meals. Tours & transfer by deluxe air-con coach based on SIC basis.
- All admission fee.
- Mineral Water (02 Bottles/Adult/Day), Fresh tissue (02 items/Adult/Day)
- Local Indonesian / English / Chinese speaking Guide.
● The above prices are quoted in US DOLLARS per person & subject to change with/without prior notice.
● Package exclude Air Ticket, Airport Tax Int’l, Fuel Surcharge/Flight Insurance, Airport Tax Jakarta, Visa Vietnam, Optional tours, Upgrade ticket/hotel/meals, Personal expenses (laundry, minibar, phone, etc) and other expenses not mentioned above.
● USD 150/pax Deposit is required to guarantee your reservation and NON REFUNDABLE
● Cancellation charges may apply for any cancellation/amendment made within 7 working days prior to departure (subject to change – depends on third party).
● No refund for any unutilized and unused services.
1. Mytho (Mekong Delta): USD 104/pax (Min. 2persons) – Duration: 08 Hours
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to My Tho. Boat trip: visit Thoi Son Islet: fruit orchard, enjoy traditional folk music, Coconut candy workshop, Honeybee farm. Then, you will experience the daily countryside life by riding horse carrige around the village. Transfer out by small boat through small canals and discover every nook and cranny. Lunch. Transfer to airport for departure.
2. Vungtau 01day : USD 120/pax (Min. 2persons) – Duration: 08 Hours
After breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Vungtau by Hydrofoil (Jet Foil). known under the french time as Cap Saint-Jacques, is 25 KM South-East of Ho Chi Minh. Once this Seaside Resort was a place where French colonialist and later U.S. servicemen spent leisure time. City tour Vungtau: visit Jesus Statue, White Palace, Whale Temple (Whale Temple is based on a legend that whales protect ships and their crews. Inside this temple are the bones of a huge whale on display in glass cases). Lunch. Transfer to pier come back to Saigon by Hydrofoil. Transfer to airport for departure. End of service.
3. Buffet Dinner at Bonsai Cruise: USD 65/pax (Min. 2persons) – Duration: 03 H ours
Bonsai River Cruises offer multi purpose boats, built to follow the slogan ‘events – dining & more’. Dinner at Bonsai Cruise – enjoy the live musical and dancing performance with compliments of neck-head massage (15 minutes) and magical tricks served at table.
~ Rates are NOT valid during: 02 Sep’13.
~ Surcharge may be apply during High/Peak Seasons & National Holiday (Dates: TBA).
How to Buy please click here !