FIT TOUR PACKAGE
(Air Ticket & Tour Arrangement for Individual Travellers)
3D2N VIVA MANILA TOUR (KODE : P-PHI 1)
Price in US DOLLARS | Seat In Coach | Departure: Daily | Minimum: 2 Adults | Valid Until 31 March 2014
Day 1 ARRIVE AT MANILA [L/D]
Meet & Greet at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), Manila City Tour, you will visit the Charms of old Manila starting with Luneta (Rizal Park) to see national hero’s monument, walled city of intramuros, Fort Santiago, Manila Cathedral, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Film Center, Coconut Palace, Lunch at Local Retaurant, shopping at SM Mall of Asia, Ride the MOA Eye ferris wheel for a bird’s eye view of the scenic Manila Bay. Watch Aquatica musical fountain and laser lights show. Dinner with cultural show, and Proceed to hotel for check in.
Day 2 MANILA
After breakfast, Free Program.
Day 3 MANILA – JAKARTA [B/L]
After breakfast, check out, and today you will visit Marikina Shoe Museum, Hard Rock Shop, Manila American Cemetery and Memorial, Lunch at Local Restaurant, shopping at Greenhills or Tiendesitas, and transfer to airport for departure.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- Return economy air ticket Jakarta-Manila-Jakarta by 5J “Economy Class”.
- 2 nights accommodation at your choice of hotel with daily breakfast.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (SIC Basis).
- Tour, Meals & Transfer as per itinerary.
- Light snack & bottled drinking water during tour.
- Indonesian/English speaking guide.
● The above prices are quoted in US DOLLARS per person & subject to change with/without prior notice.
● Package exclude Airport Tax Jakarta( IDR 150.000/Pax – Subject to Change), Optional tours, Tipping, Upgrade ticket/hotel/meals, Personal expenses (laundry, minibar, phone, etc) and other expenses not mentioned above.
● USD 150/pax Deposit is required to guarantee your reservation and NON REFUNDABLE
● Cancellation charges may apply for any cancellation made within 3 working days prior to departure (subject to change – depends on third party).
● No refund for any unutilized and unused services.
● Surcharge may apply during peak Seasons & High Seasons.
● Whole package fare will be charged once booking is guaranteed.
● BlackOut Dates: Chuseouk/ Mid-Autumn Festival(13-22 September 2013) and Christmas/ New Year(21 December 2013 – 06 January 2014).
How to Buy please click here !