(Land Arrangement only)
5D4N SEOUL – GET TOGETHER (KODE : P-KOR 1)
Price in US DOLLARS | Seat-In-Coach | Min. 02person | Valid Until 31 Dec 2013
Day 1 (Wed) ARRIVE SEOUL – NAMI ISLAND – MT. SORAK
Upon arriving at Incheon Airport, transfer to Nami Island, the shooting place of “Winter Sonata”. Then, Transfer to Mt. Sorak – Gweongum Castle by Cable Car and Sinhungsa Temple, Tour of Daepo Fish Market.
Day 2 (Thu) MT. SORAK – JECHEON
After breakfast, transfer to Jecheon Mountain Monorail Station and enjoy Mountain Monorail 50min. for rounf trip. Then, transfer to Gosu Stone Cave (Limestone cave situated in Danyang-Gun, this cave is 1,300 meters deep, and well known for its beauty). Transfer to Suanbo and check-in Hotel.
Day 3 (Fri)
JECHEON – EVERLAND – SEOUL
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to Yeoju city for experince of making Kimchi – korean traditional food and wearing Hanbok – Korean Traditional dress. After that, transfer to Everland Theme Park and enjoy yourself with unlimited pass. Lunch at Everland by own expenses. Transfer to Seoul City and shopping at Dongdaemun Market.
Day 4 (Sat) SEOUL
Free program by your own arrangement OR *FREE Join Seoul half day city tour, visiting/passing: TIC Korean Wave Center, Gyeongbok Palace, National Gingseng Outlet, Korean Herb Center, Seoul Museum / Cosmetics Shop and Historic Seokpajeong Villa, pass by National Presidential House – Drop off at Lotte Department Store. Lunch and Dinner by own expenses .
Day 5 (Sun) DEPART FROM SEOUL
Transfer to Airport for departure flight.
● 4 nights accommodation with daily breakfast.
● Tours, transfer and meals as per itinerary (SIC Basis).
● English speaking guide.
● The above prices are quoted in US DOLLARS per person & subject to change with/without prior notice.
● Package exclude Air Ticket, Airport Tax Int’l, Fuel Surcharge/Flight Insurance, Airport Tax Jakarta, Visa Korea,
Optional tours, Tipping, Upgrade ticket/hotel/meals, Personal expenses (laundry, minibar, phone, etc) and other expenses not mentioned above.
● USD 150/pax Deposit is required to guarantee your reservation and NON REFUNDABLE
● Cancellation charges may apply for any cancellation made within 7 working days prior to departure (subject to change – depends on third party).
● No refund for any unutilized and unused services.
- Arrival at Seoul every Wednesday morning and Departure from Seoul every Sunday.
– Above Rates and condition can be changed during special holiday season or big event period.
How to Buy please click here !